Scope and Consent
Collection of information
Fast may also collect information that is not Personal Information from your mobile app, browser, or other device used to access the Website, such as the following:
- Browser and device information
- App or device usage data
- IP address
- Aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information
- Demographic information and other similar information provided by you (e.g., language, occupation)
Use of Personal Information
We may store, process and use Personal Information we collect through the Website in order to:
- Identify you when you visit our website or request information or services from us;
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account, and verify your identity;
- Manage our communications with you, tailor the display of products and services on the Website based on your Website usage, and send you information we think you may find useful, including information about our products and services;
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, applications and other requests submitted through the Website;
- Conduct the activities for which we provide specific notice to you at the time of collection;
- Administer the Website, including opportunities to analyze and improve our products, services and Website content;
- Perform market research on an aggregated basis, including as to the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing;
- Provide you with subscription services to web-based applications as specified in the applicable terms of service for such applications; and
- Ensure the safety of our network services, information resources and employees, or for other safety reasons.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information with third parties as set forth below.
- To affiliates of Fast for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- To our authorized service providers and suppliers who provide services to us such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure services, customer service, email delivery, auditing and similar services for the purpose of enabling them to provide such services;
- To third parties to permit them to send you marketing and other communications you have elected to receive, subject to your designated communication preferences;
- To third parties for purposes of which we provide specific notice to you at the time of collection;
- In connection with subscription services to web-based applications as specified in the applicable terms of service for such applications; and
- As necessary or appropriate to comply with legal processes and/or to respond to requests from governmental authorities or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Fast or its employees, or for other safety reasons.
Security and Storage
We are committed to maintaining the security of your Personal Information and take what we believe are reasonable and industry-recognized safeguards designed to protect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure or use. Nevertheless, transmissions over the Internet are never entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security or the preservation of the integrity of any transmitted data. Please consider this fact before transmitting via the Website any Personal Information or information that you consider confidential.
The Personal Information we collect may be stored and processed in servers in the United States and wherever Fast and our service providers have facilities around the globe and in accordance with local laws. By submitting Personal Information via the Website you consent to such storage and processing in such locations.
Managing your Personal Information
If you would like to correct, update, delete, or request access to the Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the postal address below that includes your name, email address, account identification, and purpose of the request.
For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to Personal Information about you (not anyone else), and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law. We may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations. Some of your information may remain within our systems and other records, in compliance with applicable law.
Third Party Websites and Services
Attn: Legal Department
4740 44th Ave SW, Suite 201
Seattle, WA 98116
Or, contact us by email at: email@example.com
Revisions and Updates
Last Updated: November 16, 2018
© 2018 FAST, All Rights Reserved