Bring new life to your buildings old coax wiring with Fast Systems. When you install G.fast technology in your building you are able to bring next generation internet speeds and services to tenants without rewiring your building.
- 16-port Coax Interface.
- 16-port vectoring (crosstalk cancellation) with linear precoding.
- Programmable Time-Division Duplexing.
Accommodates different asymmetry ratios of downstream/upstream. (Downstream MDS 15~29).
- Supports Fast On-Line Reconfiguration (SRA, FRA, and bit-swapping) to cope with Channel Bridging.
- Total rate up to 900 Mbps. Bonding up to 1700 Mbps.
- Supports RFI configuration.
- Complies with ITU-T G.9700/9701, 106.a profiles.
- Full start up sequence takes less than 20seconds.
Fast retrain time with 16 ports vectoring, is under 2sec.
Tolerant of inside wire impairments and changing noise.
- Supports Gfast profile setup.
- IGMPv1, v2, v3 snooping and proxy
- DHCP L2 Relay – TR101 Appendix B
- IEEE 802.1X
- STP(802.1D) / RSTP (802.1W)
- SNTP Client
- SysLog Client
- 2.5G SFP interface (software selectable)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- 2 x 1G SFP interface
- Local RS-232 CLI
- Supports SNMP v1, v2
- Alarm Relay for 4 inputs
- Remote in-band Web/SNMP/TELNET management.
- Ethernet Web/SNMP/TELNET management
- NETCONF/YANG G.997.2 Data Model.*
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 65 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40c° to 80 °C
Dimension and Weight
- Dimension: 66mm x 440mm x 230mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
Selective Power Source
- From DSL loop 36V~57V, (Reverse power) *
- Power Consumption: all 16-ports up needs 75 Watts (25°C)
- AC power mode: 90VAC ~ 264 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12V output, 6A (local power)
- Power saving mode
- CE-EMC Class A
- ITU-T K.21 Surge and Lightning protection
- FCC Part 15 Class A